Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcoming March

It is now already March. And March probably will be my toughest, busiest, and most hectic month of 2013. What's happening in March?

1. TOEFL
I'm taking the TOEFL test at the end of March, twice. 24th and 30th. Now I'm feeling like an idiot because I registered 2 WEEKS AGO and haven't prepared ANYTHING since. Basically I have wasted my precious 336 hours :( There have been a lot of things happening until now so I haven't thought much about TOEFL. H-21 with 0% preparation is like a suicide. But I believe I will get good scores, aamiin!

2. Ujian praktek senam
This is actually the most enjoyable thing in March, but actually the most time-consuming activity. My classmates and I have to "perform" senam irama on 7th (which is 4 more days....). The video will be on Youtube (I suppose) so just wait!! We have practiced since 3 weeks ago and practicing is quite a work. (Bolos inten almost everyday haha)

3. Tryouts
dammit tryouts everywhere, literally! Furthermore I'm having 2 weeks of practical exam so I haven't got time to study for tryout. just dammit I'm so sick of exams and tryouts :(

4. Final exam of Goethe
6 months of learning German has come to end. Now I'm on A.1.3 (but already using A.2 book). I really want to continue but dammit UN and SBMPTN!!! I still haven't figured out about my plan to study in Germany. There are just a lot of things going on in my head. Just dammit March!

I feel like dying.

DAMMIT MARCH!! Hope you end soon.

wish me luck

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com